This board is now live. Welcome to the Huntsville Pickleball Club Discussion Board. If you are a member of the Huntsville Pickleball Club, feel free to register so you can post on the board. If you have questions, use the Contact us link at the bottom of this page.

Search found 19 matches

by Forum Member
Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:45 am
Forum: Discussion about Pickleball Tournaments
Topic: Club Charity Tournament Dec 28 & 29
Replies: 0
Views: 11

Club Charity Tournament Dec 28 & 29

I’m looking for partners Men’s doubles and Mixed doubles 65+ 3.0 - 3.5 . 571-235-6394 or pdesantis@live.com. I’m already registered.
by Forum Member
Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:34 am
Forum: Discussion about Pickleball or Pickleball Club related topics
Topic: Club Rules and Civility on the Courts.
Replies: 5
Views: 1444

Re: Club Rules and Civility on the Courts.

I am meeting with Mr. Green at Huntsville Recreation Department today at 3 PM to get clarification about our rules for club play vs Huntsville rules for gym use. I will send an email blast tonight with guidelines.
by Forum Member
Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:05 pm
Forum: I need a Pickleball partner for a tournament, drills, etc.
Topic: Need Tournament Partners
Replies: 2
Views: 736

Re: Need Tournament Partners

Hi Pat, I don't mind playing down at age 60+. Let me know and I will give you my phone # and DOB for the application
by Forum Member
Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:26 pm
Forum: I need a Pickleball partner for a tournament, drills, etc.
Topic: Charity Tournament Partner needed
Replies: 0
Views: 499

Charity Tournament Partner needed

Looking for a Male or Female partner for the upcoming club Charity Tournament. I am in the 65+ and 3.0-3.5 bracket.
by Forum Member
Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:39 pm
Forum: Discussion not directly related to Pickleball
Topic: Donations for the Homeless
Replies: 0
Views: 915

Donations for the Homeless

Please contact Jane Weir by email (jlaxon@bellsouth.net) if you wish to donate any items listed below. Winter is approaching and it would be nice to help out those in need. Thin Towels, wash rags, soap, shampoo, feminine hygiene products, tooth brushes, and tooth paste. Winter items: Knit caps, glov...
by Forum Member
Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:28 pm
Forum: Discussion about Pickleball or Pickleball Club related topics
Topic: Pat McInnis
Replies: 18
Views: 5989

Re: Pat McInnis

Sep 4, 1:10 PM I have couple of updates on Pat. Sorry I'm late getting these posted. Pat is still in room 316 in Encompass Rehab Hospital. She is working hard but she needs more PT. She would like visitors if you don't hang around longer than 15 minutes. Please email or text Sherry before going-ther...
by Forum Member
Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:33 am
Forum: Discussion about Pickleball or Pickleball Club related topics
Topic: Pat McInnis
Replies: 18
Views: 5989

Re: Pat McInnis

Fresh but good news from Sherry and Pat. Pat requested no visitors until after 6PM, and schedule visits through Sherry. visitors are interfering with her dinner. Thanks Sherry
by Forum Member
Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:44 pm
Forum: Discussion about Pickleball or Pickleball Club related topics
Topic: Pat McInnis
Replies: 18
Views: 5989

Re: Pat McInnis

Awesome news. One step at a time and she will accomplish all her healing.
by Forum Member
Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:25 pm
Forum: Discussion about Pickleball or Pickleball Club related topics
Topic: Pat McInnis
Replies: 18
Views: 5989

Re: Pat McInnis

At 4:09 PM today, Sherry texted me the news that Pat is now in a room. Pat is requesting no flowers just cards and she is still not ready for visitors yet. She just doesn't feel quite ready to receive visitors. She will let us know.
by Forum Member