This board is now live. Welcome to the Huntsville Pickleball Club Discussion Board. If you are a member of the Huntsville Pickleball Club, feel free to register so you can post on the board. If you have questions, use the Contact us link at the bottom of this page.

Pat McInnis

Anything related to pickleball or the Pickleball Club.
Pat DeSantis

Re: Pat McInnis

Post by Pat DeSantis » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:21 pm

Pat had her surgery to repair her clavicle today. all went well and now her recovery really can begin. With her clavicle repaired she has less pain in that area and the pressure the clavicle put on her lungs will make her breathing a little better. Still appreciates her privacy and will let us know when she is ready to receive visitors. Keep her in your thoughts and wish her a speedy recovery.
Beth McCullough

Post by Beth McCullough » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:11 am

You have to join the group.
Pat DeSantis

Post by Pat DeSantis » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:39 am

:roll:
Pat DeSantis

Post by Pat DeSantis » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:25 pm

At 4:09 PM today, Sherry texted me the news that Pat is now in a room. Pat is requesting no flowers just cards and she is still not ready for visitors yet. She just doesn't feel quite ready to receive visitors. She will let us know.
Steve Schuckman
Site Admin

Post by Steve Schuckman » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:02 pm

From Sherry - Pat will be transported to rehab hospital this afternoon. The old Healthsouth center across from Huntsville hospital. Now called Encompass Health. Visiting hours are only from 4-8 because she will be in very intensive Physical Therapy for at least 3 hours each day. No one can interfere with that. No room yet, will communicate that when I get it.

Sherry
Pat DeSantis

Post by Pat DeSantis » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:44 pm

Awesome news. One step at a time and she will accomplish all her healing.
Pat DeSantis

Post by Pat DeSantis » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:33 am

Fresh but good news from Sherry and Pat. Pat requested no visitors until after 6PM, and schedule visits through Sherry. visitors are interfering with her dinner. Thanks Sherry
Pat DeSantis

Post by Pat DeSantis » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:28 pm

Sep 4, 1:10 PM
I have couple of updates on Pat. Sorry I'm late getting these posted. Pat is still in room 316 in Encompass Rehab Hospital. She is working hard but she needs more PT. She would like visitors if you don't hang around longer than 15 minutes. Please email or text Sherry before going-there needs to be a limited number of visitors per day. Se gets really tired. Hope all are doing good.

Sep 4, 8:11PM
Pat saw a new spinal/neurology Doctor today. Her next vertebrae (C-2) is healing nicely. Her other two fractures (T-5,T-6) vertebrae in middle of back need a little help. We are trying to schedule a procedure on Friday called Kyphoplasty. This procedure would fill vertebrae with cement to keep them from collapsing. She will be back in the hospital a day or two. Please wait o my updates to visit. I feel a gigantic Pickleball family party when she finally talks back thru gym doors. Keep prayers coming. Sherry
Beth McCullough

Post by Beth McCullough » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:37 am

Pat was released from the rehab facility yesterday and is at home.