This board is now live. Welcome to the Huntsville Pickleball Club Discussion Board. If you are a member of the Huntsville Pickleball Club, feel free to register so you can post on the board. If you have questions, use the Contact us link at the bottom of this page.

I am looking for a partner!

Use this forum to request a pickleball partner for a tournament, drills or any pickleball event.
Robin Hodges

I am looking for a partner!

Post by Robin Hodges » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:20 pm

Will play ladies doubles or mixed. I am a 3+, age 60-64 and pretty easy to get along with, although I am pretty competitive 😜. Looking to have some fun. Robin Hodges
Patricia Thorn

Re: I am looking for a partner!

Post by Patricia Thorn » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:31 pm

Hi, Robin! If you still need a partner, I'd be happy to be yours. I am 61, 3.0, female. Let me know!
Pat Thorn
Robin Hodges

Post by Robin Hodges » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:17 pm

Sounds great! I usually play a Fern Bell on Tuesday and Thursday morning. Where do you play?
Patricia Thorn

Post by Patricia Thorn » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:43 pm

I just moved here Saturday! I have played here when I visited my daughter. I have played at Fern Bell, Max Luther, Brahan Springs, Berachah. Before I moved, I played with the Tupelo, MS group. Do you know how we update our Charity Tournament registration to include our partner? I hope to meet up with you at Fern Bell Thursday! I'll be looking for you! Thanks for being my tournament partner!