This board is now live. Welcome to the Huntsville Pickleball Club Discussion Board. If you are a member of the Huntsville Pickleball Club, feel free to register so you can post on the board. If you have questions, use the Contact us link at the bottom of this page.

Male or Female partner for Charity tourney

Use this forum to request a pickleball partner for a tournament, drills or any pickleball event.
Nick Walters

Male or Female partner for Charity tourney

Post by Nick Walters » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:33 pm

Hi,

I'm looking for a partner (male or female) for the Charity tournament. I'm 67 and rated in The Villages at 3.0. I can play 3.0 everyday and 3.5 on good days. I think I'm easy to play with, don't try to coach on the court, and almost never do the eye roll.

I live in Huntsville and play with y'all when I'm home. I'm in The Villages, FL now (playing almost every day) and will be back in Huntsville on 15 DEC.

Nick Walters
Kevin Rice

Re: Male or Remale partner for Charity tourny

Post by Kevin Rice » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:37 pm

Nick, I will team up with U if your still looking. I play to a strong 3 (according to https://robertsparkpickleball.weebly.co ... rself.html) and can scamper around pretty good , I'm told. I'm 65yrs old, so we would be in the right group....I guess. If interested, hollar at me and we can get together when your back in town and play some games.

Kevin Rice
Nick Walters

Re: Male or Remale partner for Charity tourny

Post by Nick Walters » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:55 pm

Kevin, great. Let's do it. I'll get in touch with you when I get back home (after 14 Dec) and maybe we can play a few games to get our teamwork together.

I'll look you up in the directory and send my info.

Nick
Kevin Rice

Re: Male or Female partner for Charity tourney

Post by Kevin Rice » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:43 pm

Ok....Thank U